Wavy hair is a beautiful and versatile texture that can be styled in many ways. One popular way to style wavy hair is to give it a wet look. This look can be glamorous and edgy and relatively easy to achieve at home.
This blog post will show you how to style wet and wavy hair for a flawless look. We’ll cover everything from choosing the right products to creating different hairstyles.
Products For Wet And Wavy Hair
The first step to styling wet and wavy hair is to choose the right products. You’ll need a styling product to help define your waves and hold them in place. Some good options include:
- Sea salt spray: It is a lightweight product that adds texture and definition to wavy hair.
- Mousse: It is another good option for styling wavy hair. It helps to create volume and hold.
- Gel: It is a strong-hold product that can create a wet look.
Steps For Styling Wet And Wavy Hair
Once you’ve chosen your products, you’re ready to start styling your hair. Here are the steps involved:
- Wash your wavy hair with a shampoo and conditioner designed for wavy hair.
- Use a styling product to your damp hair. Be sure to concentrate on the roots and ends of your hair.
- Scrunch your hair with your fingers to define your waves.
- Use a diffuser extension on your hair dryer to dry your hair until it’s damp.
- Once your hair is damp, use your fingers or a comb to style it into the preferred wavy hairstyle.
Different Wet And Wavy Hairstyles
There are many different ways to style wet and wavy hair. Here are a few ideas:
- Slicked-back wet waves: This classic and elegant hairstyle is perfect for special occasions. To achieve this look, comb your hair back and apply a gel to hold it in place.
- Beachy waves: This more casual and relaxed hairstyle is perfect for everyday wear. To achieve this look, apply a sea salt spray to your damp hair and scrunch it with your fingers.
- Messy wet waves: This is a fun and edgy hairstyle perfect for a night out. To achieve this look, apply a mousse to your damp, long hair and scrunch it with your fingers. Then, tousle your hair with your hands to create a messy look.
Tips For Styling Wet And Wavy Hair
Here are a few tips for styling wet and wavy hair:
- Use a wide-tooth brush to detangle your natural wavy hair before styling. This will help to prevent breakage.
- Don’t over-apply styling products. A little bit goes a long way.
- Use your fingers to scrunch your natural hair as you style it. This will help to define your waves.
- Feel free to experiment with different hairstyles. There are endless possibilities when it comes to styling wet and wavy hair.
- Use a lightweight styling product such as a sea salt spray or mousse if you have fine hair.
- If you have thick hair, you should use a stronger-hold product, such as a gel.
- If you want your wet waves to last all day, you can use a hairspray to help set them in place.
- Be sure to touch up your long wavy hairstyle throughout the day as needed.
Styling wet and wavy hair can be a fun and easy way to create different looks. Following the tips above, you can achieve a flawless wet wavy hairstyle perfect for any occasion. Buy the best premium quality wavy hair extension bundles from Indique Hair and save 25% off this fall season.