Online printing companies spring up in the 1,000s over the last three years. Small business owners with tight budgets use these companies to manage their printing needs including brochures, business cards, folders, stationery and flyer printing. Unlike other companies on the web, a reliable and reputable online printer tends to show three signs of promise.
Identify Qualities You Want
Qualities of online printing companies differ. Some firms offer a definite turnaround date while others add charges for every little thing you request on your orders. You have to understand your needs before you start searching for a printing service, but make sure the needs coordinate with business objectives. Small business owners with small budgets are typically price sensitive compared to larger firms so prices are priority. Identify your needs than make a list of companies that meet the criteria.
Search for Company Reviews
Interested in working with an online printing company for your business? Search Google for company reviews by current and/or past clients. Online reviews are genuine, but some customers do not tell both sides of the story. In order to get the best results, use your search results and compare them with any information your can get from colleagues and/or social network connections about the company’s offers.
Ask for Referrals
Referrals are key to getting the best information. If you have friends that own businesses, you should ask them for referrals or questions about a prospective online printing Service company. Mind that your colleagues’ needs may be different than yours. You also need to consider the budget, turnaround and expectations are different as well. Referrals can be helpful, but it’s best to speak with persons that work directly with companies you’re interested in.
Speak with Customer Representatives
After shuffling through all of the details you find online, contact the online printing companies directly. Review their company websites and write questions you’d like answered from a customer representative. Use the questions you write as a guide in “feeling out” the company’s attitudes towards new customers, consistency in its marketing copy and offers listed on its website.
Company brochures, new client packages and tutorials are useful to figure out a company’s complications. As a business owner, you already have a short schedule to lose time or money in printing so more information is always good. Your prospective online printer could have hidden fees for add-ons, expedited requests and even discounts for large orders.
Online Printers for Businesses: Five Great Uses
Businesses have many printing needs. While they used to have to rely on the print shop down the street, online printing companies now offer many of those services quickly and at affordable rates.
Here are five great ways to take advantage of the service of online printers for your business:
- Stationary printing – Stationary and letterhead is, perhaps, the most prominent representation of your business. Everyone you have correspondence with will see your stationary, so having one that is well designed and printed in a high quality way will make your business appear professional and successful. Choose from text-only designs to those with multi-colored graphics.
- Envelope printing – When mailing or delivering correspondence, envelopes are the first thing people see. These can also be professionally printed with your company name and, if you like, your logo so that your branding is immediately established to potential customers.
- Business card printing – Inevitably, nearly everyone who interacts outside your company will need business cards. Online printers have a lot of experience with business card printing. There are hundreds of templates available online that can be used or customized to match your business needs. Plain white cards with text online, multi-colored cards, cards with logos, or those decorated with dramatic all-over graphics on both sides are all available. You can also upload your own graphical design and have it printed on cards of your choice.
- Flyer printing and Brochure printing – When your business relies on flyers or brochures to highlight different services or products that you offer, having them produced online is quick and affordable option. Create your designs in house and then upload them to be printed. All the same printing choices, including special finishing treatments, are available.
- Gift certificate printing – If your company offers gift certificates, having them printed professionally can make a much better impression that using stock certificates that do not identify your business. As with other materials, you can create your own design or choose from templates that can be customized to meet your needs.
Coper is highly experienced in creating engaging content that adds real value to a blog, website, or brand.