There are three main types of Austria Schengen Visa: tourism visa, business visa, and medical visa. Irrespective of the type of visa you are applying for, there are certain supporting documents that you should always attach with your visa application. One such document is a dummy flight ticket. You always need to buy a dummy ticket for visa application before your visa processing.
Now, let’s discuss all 3 types of Austria Schengen visa briefly.
Tourism Schengen Visa: This type of visa is intended for individuals who wish to travel to Austria for leisure or tourism purposes. This could include visiting family and friends, sightseeing, or participating in cultural activities. The validity of this visa can be up to 90 days within a 180-day period.
The following documents are typically required for an Austria Tourism Schengen visa application:
- A valid passport or travel document, with at least two blank pages and a validity of at least three months beyond the intended stay in Austria.
- A completed and signed visa application form, along with a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Proof of travel insurance that covers medical expenses and emergency medical evacuation for the entire duration of the trip.
- Proof of accommodation, such as a hotel reservation or a letter of invitation from a host in Austria.
- Proof of financial means, such as bank statements or a letter of sponsorship from a sponsor who will cover your expenses while in Austria.
- A dummy ticket for visa application confirmed round trip booking, showing your entry and exit dates from Austria. There are two types of dummy tickets for visa application: one-way flight reservations and roundtrip flight reservations.
To increase your chances of visa approval, our experts recommend you always buy a roundtrip flight ticket as it ensures the visa officer that you have no chance whatsoever to extend your stay in the Schengen area.
Likewise, a dummy ticket also ensures the visa officer that you will not become a liability to the welfare system of Austria.
- A cover letter explaining the purpose of your trip and the itinerary of your stay in Austria.
- Additional documents may be required depending on the individual case and the purpose of the trip.
- It is important to note that the above list is not exhaustive and the consulate has the right to ask for additional documents if they deem them necessary.
Medical Schengen Visa: You will need this visa if you want to travel to Austria for medical treatment. This could include receiving medical care, undergoing surgery, or receiving physical therapy. The validity of this visa can be up to 90 days within a 180-day period.
The supporting documents required for Austria medical Schengen visa are more or less the same as that of a tourism visa. You will need a flight itinerary for visa, travel insurance, and accommodation facility. However, there are a few additional requirements as well such as:
- Proof of medical treatment, such as a letter from a doctor or hospital in Austria confirming the treatment and the estimated cost.
Business Schengen Visa: This type of visa is intended for individuals who need to travel to Austria for business purposes. This could include attending business meetings, conferences, trade fairs, or signing contracts. The validity of this visa can be up to 90 days within a 180-day period.
Again, you will need a flight itinerary for visa application and travel insurance as supporting documents when applying for the Austria Business visa.
It is important to note that each of these visas will require specific documentation and evidence to support the purpose of your trip.
Additionally, all visa applications are subject to review and approval by the Austrian authorities, and they reserve the right to deny a visa application if they do not believe the applicant meets the necessary criteria.
How To Get A Dummy Ticket For Visa Applications?
When applying for a visa, one of the most important documents you will need to provide is a flight itinerary or round-trip ticket.
However, purchasing an actual ticket can be costly and risky, especially if visa officer rejects your application.
This is where dummy tickets come in. A dummy ticket, also known as a flight itinerary or reservation, is a document that confirms your travel plans without having to purchase an actual ticket.
When it comes to buying dummy ticket for visa applications, using an online company is the most cost-effective and convenient option. Online companies are able to provide dummy tickets at a fraction of the cost of buying an actual ticket.
Additionally, they provide verifiable dummy tickets that you can verify from the airline’s website. This means that you can be sure that the embassy or consulate will accept your dummy ticket.
Another advantage of buying a dummy ticket from an online company is that it allows you to plan and book your travel itinerary in advance, even before you have received your visa.
This can help you to save time and money, as you will be able to take advantage of early bird deals and special offers.
In conclusion, when it comes to buying a dummy ticket for visa application, it is always best to use an online company.
Not only are they cost-effective, but they also provide verifiable dummy tickets that can be checked on airline’s website. This can give you peace of mind when applying for your visa, knowing that your dummy ticket will be accepted by the consulate or embassy.
Coper is highly experienced in creating engaging content that adds real value to a blog, website, or brand.