Men have frequently complained about there not being as much variety in things, such as clothes and accessories, for them as there tends to be for women. While this complaint is clearly justified for a variety of categories (grooming products immediately come to mind), it’s just invalid when it comes to shoes and kolhapuri chappal for men. In fact, shoes are maybe that one fashion category for men where there’s just as much diversity of products to choose from. This is maybe why it’s also important for men to have a clear understanding of not only the types of shoes or kolhapuri chappal for men they can buy but also why they need to possess at least one pair of each. And since being spoilt for choice should never be a cause for missing out on fashion essentials, here are the 6 different sorts of shoes and kolhapuri chappal for men that every man needs to own for every season.
- Kolhapuri chappal – Kolhapuri chappal for men are ideal for ethnic wear as they complement the Indian look. Kolhapuri chappal for men is available in a variety of modern designs, so there is a style for everyone.
- White sneakers – It does not matter what body type you have, how tall you are, or what your fashion sensibilities may be, but you absolutely need to possess at least one pair of white sneakers. After all, the usefulness of white sneakers cannot be stressed enough, as they can go relatively well with the vast majority of your wardrobe, so much so, that they’ll presumably become your go-to footwear for a multitude of occasions.
- Brogues – It’s frequently told that all those who reckon themselves as gentlemen should possess at least one pair of fashionable brogues for their shoe collection. After all, brogues are the epitome of class, maturity, and high fashion. It’s actually apt for your workplace, but you can also depend on them to elevate your everyday, smart-casual, and semi-formal outfits, or for another date or a house party, giving them greater use than others.
- Loafers – If we were to go by their textbook description, loafers can best be described as shoes without laces. But going by just that description would be wrong, as loafers (both penny and horsebit variants) make for the coziest, hippest, and easiest-to-wear sort of shoes that can be used for almost all types of occasions. In fact, the best thing about having a pair of loafers is just how dependable they are, so much so that you shouldn’t be surprised if they become your most worn footwear.
- Running shoes – You do not even have to be a fitness freak or gym rat to possess a pair of running shoes. In fact, whether you are a beginner, an expert, or completely foreign to the notion of fitness, having a pair of running shoes should be necessary. After all, apart from their basic use in aiding your morning runs and evening exercises, you can also use some of them to highlight your everyday ensembles.
- Espadrilles – Espadrilles will pretty much be that breath of fresh air that’ll add some much-needed diversity to your otherwise monotonous collection of sneakers, formal shoes, and chappals. In fact, espadrilles should rather much be a vital part of your summer wardrobe, ones you can keep coming back to when you’re looking for a pair of shoes that will make for comfortable wear, all the while giving you a hands-down hip aura.
Abdul Qadeer is highly experienced in creating engaging content that adds real value to a blog, website, or brand. He is creating content for multiple niches like technology, SEO, Marketing, Health, Education and Career Development, etc.